Hello and welcome to Randi Davies Photography photoblog. I am an Idaho based photographer who has created this blog to share my recent sessions. I would love to hear from you, so please check back often and leave me a comment.

Thanks for stopping by!

Email me at randidavies@gmail.com
Call me at (208)-549-1675

Sneak Peek for the Reese Family . . .

Awwwe, aren't they just the cutest family? Such sweet boys as well. I always love seeing the interaction between siblings and Bailey and Blake were just so sweet to to their little bro' Brady . Yay! I got to use the "cool numbers" again and the feed store.
Dad came up with this pose - I think it turned out great! They were the perfect "stair-step" family from tallest to shortest.

1 comment:

Lynner said...

WOW!!!Oh my gosh!!!such great pictures. Nanny and Paco are just so happy you guys had these done. We cannot wait for Christmas. Did Bailey get a re-picture of his school picture???? Thanks so much, what a beautiful family you guys are!!!We love you so much, Nanny and Paco