Hello and welcome to Randi Davies Photography photoblog. I am an Idaho based photographer who has created this blog to share my recent sessions. I would love to hear from you, so please check back often and leave me a comment.

Thanks for stopping by!

Email me at randidavies@gmail.com
Call me at (208)-549-1675

3 Sessions Left Before Christmas

Just wanted to let everyone know that my December is just about full. If you were thinking about getting family pictures for cards/gifts/etc., call me quick. Also, if you already had a session and need to order any more pictures, now is the time to do it. My prices will be going up in 2008. Please try to get your orders to me by Thursday, December 14, so you will have them before Christmas. I am also busy working on an awesome new website that will be launched very soon!

I wanted to share some pics from last weekend of this sweet family from Portland, I wish I could say they drove all the way here just to have me photograph their family. But they actually came to see Grandma JuJu ;o)




No comments: