Hello and welcome to Randi Davies Photography photoblog. I am an Idaho based photographer who has created this blog to share my recent sessions. I would love to hear from you, so please check back often and leave me a comment.

Thanks for stopping by!

Email me at randidavies@gmail.com
Call me at (208)-549-1675

It's been a few days . . .

I am learning to schedule fewer session during the week so I am not spreading myself too thin(I have a "real" job also). I have been doing some commercial work, probably nothing you are too interested in peeking at, so I haven't posted for a while. I have five sessions this weekend, so I'll have lots for you to check out in the next few days. Here is a picture of my kids. Since I have started doing this, they have been the most challenging to get a really "good" picture of. Especially together!

No comments: