Hello and welcome to Randi Davies Photography photoblog. I am an Idaho based photographer who has created this blog to share my recent sessions. I would love to hear from you, so please check back often and leave me a comment.

Thanks for stopping by!

Email me at randidavies@gmail.com
Call me at (208)-549-1675

Deep breath in...Deep breath out...

Okay, I have officially "launched" my new website. I know some of you may be confused, thinking this was my website, but actually this was a temporary way to showcase my work. I will still be using this site, but it will be my "blog". I will use it to announce specials and show sneak peaks of sessions I have taken. My website will contain my portfolio, prices, and other detailed information. You will also go to my website to see your proofs. One great thing about the new website, is you don't have to type in the whole "http://.......". It is simply www.randidavies.com. Much easier to remember! The link is to the right. I hope you like it.

No comments: