Hello and welcome to Randi Davies Photography photoblog. I am an Idaho based photographer who has created this blog to share my recent sessions. I would love to hear from you, so please check back often and leave me a comment.

Thanks for stopping by!

Email me at randidavies@gmail.com
Call me at (208)-549-1675

A Fun Weekend!

I took a little road trip to Twin Falls this weekend and spent some time with family & friends. Except for the 30 mile an hour winds, snow, sleet, & freezing temperatures, we had a blast on Saturday. I went out with my good friend & her beautiful daughter and we did a practice round for her senior pictures. She is only a junior this year, so we were just warming up for the real thing! Twin Falls was the most awesome place to take pictures - old buildings, colored doors, and beautiful canyons (even this time of year). It just makes my heart flutter talking about it! Anyway, I have lots to share because she was such a natural in front of the camera - Enjoy!












No comments: