Hello and welcome to Randi Davies Photography photoblog. I am an Idaho based photographer who has created this blog to share my recent sessions. I would love to hear from you, so please check back often and leave me a comment.

Thanks for stopping by!

Email me at randidavies@gmail.com
Call me at (208)-549-1675

Guess What We Did Today?

Chloe has been begging me to take her snowboarding so I gave in and decided spring break would be a good time to drive up to Brundage. Cortlyn took up snowboarding right before Christmas and absolutely loves it. On the last run of the day, I busted out my camera and got some good actions shots. Since it was Chloe's first day, she was not in the mood to have her picture taken. In fact, she is laying down right now with an ice pack on her wrist. Snowboarding is very hard on the wrists! (and the rear, and the legs!)

No comments: