Hello and welcome to Randi Davies Photography photoblog. I am an Idaho based photographer who has created this blog to share my recent sessions. I would love to hear from you, so please check back often and leave me a comment.

Thanks for stopping by!

Email me at randidavies@gmail.com
Call me at (208)-549-1675

Senior '09 - Mini Session

Meet Jeana. She is only a junior this year, but has been very active in 4-H/FFA and wanted some senior pictures with her lamb. It was slightly challenging as the mama was not very happy when we took her baby out of the pen, and the baby tried her best to not be in the pictures! But we managed to get a few. We are going to do lots more of Jeana in the fall - I can't wait.





And this was her very adorable little sis - Keely. I just had to include one of her, because I hear she is a faithful blog follower - thanks!

No comments: