Hello and welcome to Randi Davies Photography photoblog. I am an Idaho based photographer who has created this blog to share my recent sessions. I would love to hear from you, so please check back often and leave me a comment.

Thanks for stopping by!

Email me at randidavies@gmail.com
Call me at (208)-549-1675

Hope

One of the best parts of being a photographer is being able to watch little ones grow up. When I started out last fall I was blessed enough to photograph quite a few newborns. Lately I've been able to do their 6 months pictures and I have just loved it. Little miss Hope still receives the honor of being my sleepiest newborn ever, and she also has been my first 6 month old to fall asleep during her session! But no complaints from me, it made some really sweet pictures.

Hope as a newborn:


And now . .




No comments: