Hello and welcome to Randi Davies Photography photoblog. I am an Idaho based photographer who has created this blog to share my recent sessions. I would love to hear from you, so please check back often and leave me a comment.

Thanks for stopping by!

Email me at randidavies@gmail.com
Call me at (208)-549-1675

A very exciting announcement . . .


My good friend Sonnet and I have been working very hard on our new venture. We are so excited to announce [i do] wedding photography. We were both getting a lot of requests to shoot weddings and suddenly we came up with a great idea - we would do them together! We have a very similar style and love the idea of capturing a couple's wedding day in a fun & unique way. If you are getting married in the near future, or know someone who is, please check out our blog. We will have a very cool website up soon, but for now you can check us out at the link on the right.

No comments: