Hello and welcome to Randi Davies Photography photoblog. I am an Idaho based photographer who has created this blog to share my recent sessions. I would love to hear from you, so please check back often and leave me a comment.

Thanks for stopping by!

Email me at randidavies@gmail.com
Call me at (208)-549-1675

I'll be out of town . . .

until June 18th, and most likely will not be answering emails or phone calls until then. If you would like to book a new session, I am booked through mid-July, but would be happy to schedule you in when I return.

Okay, enough business talk, I am excited to tell you where we are going. Our family along with 3 other families will be traveling to Ensenada, Mexico to build a house for a family through an organization called YWAM (I can't get the link to work, but here is the address: http://www.ywamsandiegobaja.org/homes_of_hope.aspx?menu=HOH.) We have worked really hard over the last few months, and with God's amazing provisions, we have raised just under $12,000! Believe it or not, that is enough to build a two-room home with electricity, running water (no plumbling) and to pay transportation and food costs for our group. We really are in awe of the generosity of those who have contributed. Thank You!

So, please pray for us for safe travels and that we will be a blessing to the Benitez Toloza Family. If you have time, watch the video below, it shows the living conditions of the families who qualify for this program.

No comments: