Hello and welcome to Randi Davies Photography photoblog. I am an Idaho based photographer who has created this blog to share my recent sessions. I would love to hear from you, so please check back often and leave me a comment.

Thanks for stopping by!

Email me at randidavies@gmail.com
Call me at (208)-549-1675

My new favorite pose . . .

So, my last few sessions have included two year olds. Two year olds are amazing, BUT they do not like to sit still and look at the camera. I love this shot and it works great with little kids. I just love how Chase's little feet frame his face ;o)


I usually have a pretty high success rate with this one as well . .

Awe, isn't that sweet?
This might just be one of the cutest things I have ever seen - She was playing in the pond and didn't realize it dropped off - very suddenly. So she got soaking wet, and we all started laughing. Poor thing, we made her cry and that was the end of our session.

No comments: