Hello and welcome to Randi Davies Photography photoblog. I am an Idaho based photographer who has created this blog to share my recent sessions. I would love to hear from you, so please check back often and leave me a comment.

Thanks for stopping by!

Email me at randidavies@gmail.com
Call me at (208)-549-1675

Kelsey

Here are a bunch more from Kelsey's session. There are a lot of people that can't pull off the serious look, but as you can see, she rocks it!



Can you believe this was taken in Twin Falls? It almost looks like a tropical island, don't you think?

Kelsey brought her friend, Marissa along and we got a few of them together.Twin has the coolest old downtown area.


Needless to say, we hit the jackpot when we came across this old chair near this awesome wall.

Lastly, we headed out to the family farm and took some fun ones, just as the sun was setting.We snuck in a few family shots as well.

Thanks Kelsey, Shaila, & Marissa - I had a blast!

No comments: