Hello and welcome to Randi Davies Photography photoblog. I am an Idaho based photographer who has created this blog to share my recent sessions. I would love to hear from you, so please check back often and leave me a comment.

Thanks for stopping by!

Email me at randidavies@gmail.com
Call me at (208)-549-1675

My Senior

It just doesn't seem possible that my kid is a senor this year! I have already warned him that I get to do several mini sessions for his senior pictures. I know there is no way I could get him out for a long session, but I figure if I get a few here and a few there, I should have some great shots by the end of the year. We took these a couple weeks ago when we were in Twin Falls. Isn't he a cutie?





1 comment:

Sandra said...

WOW what a handsome young man! Of course my 10 year old son just came in and said see mom that is how I want my hair! :) Great Shots Randi!!!