Hello and welcome to Randi Davies Photography photoblog. I am an Idaho based photographer who has created this blog to share my recent sessions. I would love to hear from you, so please check back often and leave me a comment.

Thanks for stopping by!

Email me at randidavies@gmail.com
Call me at (208)-549-1675

Meet Reiley from Caldwell High

Reiley and her mom made the trek over to Weiser today for a fun senior picture session. I found out very early that Reiley is not a fan of anything that crawls or flies - BUGS! Other than a few spiders or the swarm of boxelder bugs we had to walk through, it wasn't too bad!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. These are really beautiful photos Randi. Such a gorgeous girl.

Dana said...

Wow! Love her eyes! Great job!

Briana Carr said...

she is smokin!!
:D you're fantastic Randi...
& she...wowzas!!!