Hello and welcome to Randi Davies Photography photoblog. I am an Idaho based photographer who has created this blog to share my recent sessions. I would love to hear from you, so please check back often and leave me a comment.

Thanks for stopping by!

Email me at randidavies@gmail.com
Call me at (208)-549-1675

BUSY, BUSY Weekend!

What a beautiful fall weekend, even with the rain showers! I finished up Sunday night with my cousin's beautiful family in downtown Boise. We found some really cool spots - you just can't beat an old red bridge!

Every time I go Albertsons Park in Boise, I look at these neat rocks engraved with letters and this was the first time one of them "worked" for a picture.



lol! Just for fun!



On Saturday, I met up with the Young family. Our session started just as it started to rain. These were ALL taken in the rain! I think Sabrina was VERY worried, but I think they turned out great!



Awe, don't you just LOVE that smile!


The kids did awesome, but as we got towards the end of the session, Devyn started to lose interest so we started saying things like "Go Broncos!" to get him to look & smile, as you can see we got some very enthusiastic hand signals as well :o)


And if you didn't believe they were BSU fans, they have the gear to prove it!



And last but definitely not least, another beautiful senior girl. Meet Kassidy from Weiser High. Wow - look at those amazing eyes!



No comments: