Hello and welcome to Randi Davies Photography photoblog. I am an Idaho based photographer who has created this blog to share my recent sessions. I would love to hear from you, so please check back often and leave me a comment.

Thanks for stopping by!

Email me at randidavies@gmail.com
Call me at (208)-549-1675

Sneak Peek for Katelynn from Kimberly High

Yesterday was a fun day! I got to meet up with an old friend - Katelynn's mom & I used to work together a LOOOOONG time ago, when our seniors were just babies. We both went different directions and hadn't seen each other for about 15 years. They live near Twin Falls now and saw my pictures through a mutual friend. Pretty cool, huh? Anyway, we were on the hunt for this cool alley - "freak alley" and I wont tell you how long we drove around looking for it. lol! (Thanks Cyndee for telling me about it :o) We found some other fun little spots in downtown Boise - it is always fun exploring a new setting!


No comments: