Hello and welcome to Randi Davies Photography photoblog. I am an Idaho based photographer who has created this blog to share my recent sessions. I would love to hear from you, so please check back often and leave me a comment.

Thanks for stopping by!

Email me at randidavies@gmail.com
Call me at (208)-549-1675

The Foote Family

I had so much fun doing this session. We went to some great locations, the lighting was perfect and the family was game for anything. I have some new all-time favorites . . .



Almost everyone had on flip-flops so I had them toss their shoes off to do some barefoot pics. One of the girls said,"Get it? Our last name is Foote!" So we had lots of fun getting "foote" pics ;o)


Lori - you must have been a cheerleader, huh? I love, love, love jumping pics!

5 comments:

Sandra said...

OH my what a beautiful family!!! These have to be some of the most creative and fun family shots I have seen, I just love them. I would have to have them all if it were my family LOL. Beautiful!

Kristine McKowen said...

These are amazing!

Randi Davies said...

Thanks Sandra & Kristine!

Jan said...

Wow, these are simply AMAZING. I love your variety of shots here! I wish you could take my family portraits!

Anonymous said...

These Rock!!!!++