Hello and welcome to Randi Davies Photography photoblog. I am an Idaho based photographer who has created this blog to share my recent sessions. I would love to hear from you, so please check back often and leave me a comment.

Thanks for stopping by!

Email me at randidavies@gmail.com
Call me at (208)-549-1675

Sadee from Fruitland High

Sadee gets a gold star today for being such a trooper. In rained on us through most of her session and everything was wet & muddy. But you wouldn't know it by her smile.






6 comments:

Kim Griffith said...

wow beautiful, girl awesome locations!!! I bet she will LOVE these!

Cindy said...

she's a beautiful girl and these turned out awesome!

Heidi said...

Love the color on these - very fun!! I especially like 2 and 3... she's got a great smile.

Jen said...

What a gorgeous girl, with a fabulous smile!!! My favorite is the one with the blue wall, fantastic! ++

Mollie said...

Oh I just love your locations and captures. And such a gorgeous girl made it all the more easy :) ++

Heather said...

Great eye on the train tracks...I love this!