Hello and welcome to Randi Davies Photography photoblog. I am an Idaho based photographer who has created this blog to share my recent sessions. I would love to hear from you, so please check back often and leave me a comment.

Thanks for stopping by!

Email me at randidavies@gmail.com
Call me at (208)-549-1675

Beautiful Twin Falls

I headed to Twin Falls last weekend for 3 family sessions and a fun senior session. Needless to say, I'm a bit behind with my editing! So stay tuned, because I have LOTS to share this week. This first family is my super good friend Nikki & her wonderful family - you may remember Carissa from lots of senior pictures I shared this summer. We went to the Idaho Power park on the Snake River and it was BEAUTIFUL!




Next, we have the Beed Family, who is very good friends with the Mathews family (pictured above).





No comments: