Hello and welcome to Randi Davies Photography photoblog. I am an Idaho based photographer who has created this blog to share my recent sessions. I would love to hear from you, so please check back often and leave me a comment.

Thanks for stopping by!

Email me at randidavies@gmail.com
Call me at (208)-549-1675

Sneak Peek for Kylee from Fruitland High

This was a whirwind session - we pretty much ran from one spot to the next trying to beat the sunset. This one was taken just as the sun went down. I absolutely love the contrast in this one between Kylee (who looks angelic) and the rusty bridge.


































2 comments:

Sonnet Hullinger said...

I love these!!!! Kylee you are beautiful, stunning, gorgeous!!! Number 4 is my absolute favorite, and the coloring is perfection!!! Great job Randi!!!

kaitlin said...

oh i love these pictures, they turned out great!
kylee is beautiful!