Hello and welcome to Randi Davies Photography photoblog. I am an Idaho based photographer who has created this blog to share my recent sessions. I would love to hear from you, so please check back often and leave me a comment.

Thanks for stopping by!

Email me at randidavies@gmail.com
Call me at (208)-549-1675

Fortune Cookies

Well, I just had to share this very accurate fortune! I opened this just a few hours after I decided to go to WPPI in Vegas next month. It is a HUGE photography convention and I am soooooo exited! There are a few of us going and we are going to have a very "enjoyable vacation" ;o)




2 comments:

Dana said...

That is so exciteing that you are going! With all of your work, you deserve it. I hope you have a GREAT time!

Randi Davies said...

Thanks Dana - you are so sweet!