Hello and welcome to Randi Davies Photography photoblog. I am an Idaho based photographer who has created this blog to share my recent sessions. I would love to hear from you, so please check back often and leave me a comment.

Thanks for stopping by!

Email me at randidavies@gmail.com
Call me at (208)-549-1675

A Good Day! {Boise, Idaho Senior Photographer}

As I sit here editing pictures, I can't help but smile. I am in LOVE with my new camera (Canon 5D Mark II) - it ROCKS, I found an awesome "junkyard" full of old trucks and buses in every color you can imagine, and I got to take pictures of a very nice young man from Boise. Meet Taylor, who was such a sport. I made him trudge through deep snow in his sneakers - but it was so worth it! The snow was like a huge reflector, and the light was awesome . . . It was a good day :o)






No comments: