Hello and welcome to Randi Davies Photography photoblog. I am an Idaho based photographer who has created this blog to share my recent sessions. I would love to hear from you, so please check back often and leave me a comment.

Thanks for stopping by!

Email me at randidavies@gmail.com
Call me at (208)-549-1675

Adios Amigos!

Wow, if you are still checking my blog, I must apolize for my neglect lately. After such a busy fall, it's nice to have some downtime, but I know that makes my blog super boring! So thanks for checking in, things will be picking up in the next few weeks. I'm heading to Las Vegas today for WPPI - a huge photography tradeshow with amazing photographers from around the country offering classes. Needless to say, I'm a tad bit excited! Hopefully, I'll come back with lots of fun new ideas and products. And hopefully I'll have some pictures to share!

No comments: