Hello and welcome to Randi Davies Photography photoblog. I am an Idaho based photographer who has created this blog to share my recent sessions. I would love to hear from you, so please check back often and leave me a comment.

Thanks for stopping by!

Email me at randidavies@gmail.com
Call me at (208)-549-1675

You know things are slow when . . . {Boise, Idaho Photographer}

I post pictures of puppies! Not that I don't like puppies - I do, but a pet photgrapher - I AM NOT! It was kind of like three - two year olds running around. We were bored today and one of the girls at work is trying to sell her puppies, so we decided to have a mini photo shoot. We would get two looking my directions and it never failed the other one would have his rear toward the camera! After a while they settled down and were lucky enough to get a few cute ones. So, if you are looking for a new puppy, let me know and I can hook you up :o)

No comments: